Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital .
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
5. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
6. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
7. Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
Living in Saudi-Arabia:
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is relatively sparsely populated – which is no surprise, seeing as the desert is the predominant geographical feature. Of the almost 29 million residents living in Saudi Arabia, over 80% are settled in towns and cities such as Riyadh and Jeddah. These numbers include more than eight million foreigners relocating there for work; who are mainly of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi origin. The number of North American and European expats is estimated at 100,000. The Saudi nation still has one of the most traditional societies worldwide. It is governed by firm religious beliefs, rules and traditions, which expats must acclimatize to, for the law is no more lenient on foreigners than it is on local residents.The traditions and attitudes of local society have been shaped by Islamic as well as Bedouin culture.