International Medical professionals are invited to apply for these exiting 3 year contract job opportunities in Qatar. Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. This group strives to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified international talent to care for Qatar’s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforces in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 12800 QAR up to 23625 QAR per month. 23625 QAR is equal to +/- R93 000 South-African Rand / 5000 GBP/ 5500 EUR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children(ages 5- 18) PER child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40-50 days paid annual vacation days.
End of service award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor degree in Dental Hygiene.
5 years licensed experience as a dental hygienist.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
Support the delivery of patient care under general supervision of a qualified Dentist in an ambulatory care setting, assesses patient needs, and plans and delivers direct dental care and associated services to patients. Utilizes established dental hygiene protocol and procedures.
1. Supervises dental hygienists with regards to their performance, patient care, assigned duties and scheduling.
2. Assesses dental condition and needs of patient; uses patient screening procedures, to include medical history review, dental charting, and perio charting; takes patient vital signs as required.
3. Delivers direct patient care to patients as assigned, using established dental hygienist procedures; performs routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning, polishing, x-rays, application of sealants and flourides, performs patient education & patient/family teaching.
4. Develops and implements individualized dental care plans for patients, discharge planning under the supervision of a qualified dentist.
5. Provides chair-side assistance to dentist in the performance of special tests, procedures, and complex treatments.
6. Makes impressions of patientsâ€™ teeth for study casts.
7. Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
8. Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
9. Performs patient triage and initiates patient care as appropriate for walk-in patients.
10. Assists in preparation of patient care areas, and in the patient admission, transfer, and discharge process, as required; prepares reports and assists as required with patient reception, telephone calls, routine triage, and other office duties.
11. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.