International Professional Medical Recruitment for and to the Middle East
Recruiting for INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED NURSES for a new private Rehab hospital in DUBAI UAE.
TOTAL MONTHLY PACKAGE IS 28 333AED (basic salary + housing allowance), 28 333 AED is +/- R 97 000 (South-African Rand) / 5700 GBP / 10 000 AUD/ 6500 EUR/ 9850 CAD. You will also receive additional benefits such as FREE flight tickets and FREE Medical Insurance. NURSING DEGREE ESSENTIAL. If you enjoy a patient-focused environment where staff are valued for their professional capabilities and attitude to patient service, you will love this Healthcare facility. The Healthcare facility is a medical and rehabilitation hospital which provides Long Term Medical Care, Post-Acute Rehabilitation services and Home Transition & Respite Care. Normal working hours are 48 hours per week. Thinking of joining the team? Apply for this position using the +APPLY button on your right. Why not pass this position on to a friend or colleague? Note: Global Medical Recruiting will not charge you, the applicant any placement fees.
A Competitive Recruitment Package offered to Overseas candidates (for a unlimited time period, 6 months probationary period):
Total monthly salary package is 28 333 AED (basic salary + housing allowance). Note - Salary will be paid in AED. 28 333 AED is +/- R 110 700 (South-African Rand) / 5700 GBP / 10 000 AUD/ 6500 EUR/ 9850 CAD.
· Highly attractive and competitive basic monthly salary tax free. 20 000 AED per month.
· Housing Allowance along with salary. 8333 AED per month along with salary.
· Housing: For candidates coming outside of the UAE accommodation will be provided for 1 month only during the first month of employment.
· Health insurance with group approved insurer provided for yourself by the company. (You may enroll family members in said coverage at your cost. The cost of family coverage will be deducted from your monthly salary.)
· 18 Working days annual leave per year (excludes off days and public holidays)
· Working hours: 4 days a week/12 hour shifts. .
· Flight ticket to home country provided following the first anniversary of the commencement date and every year thereafter you shall be provided with one economy class return air ticket (for you only) to your home country. If you choose not to fly to your home country, you can elect to receive this amount in cash amounting to 3 000 AED.
· Training and development opportunities.
· Service bonus upon completion of contract.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees.
Nurses work 7am - 7:15pm or 7pm - 7.15 pm. There is no specific pattern of their shifts but they are required to work 17-18 shifts in a month (depending if it is a 30 or 31 day month)
REQUIREMENTS AS SET BY THE EMPLOYER:
Bachelor degree in Nursing OR Associate degree in Nursing from Canada or USA with (Minimum two (2) years course duration)
AND Successful completion of the National exam: USA: NCLEX RN or Canada: Licensing Exam.
Nursing Degree essential to be considered.
Nursing Diploma not accepted.
VALID BLS license.
At least 3 years post graduate clinical experience in OUTPATIENT DEPARTMENT related to:
* Neurology disorders
* MS * Neuro surgery
* Rehabilitation post stroke
* Spinal Cord Injury
* Road traffic accidents
* Surgical area - Patient care of post-op total knee or hip replacements. Neurosurgery. Orthopedic surgery.
The applicant must have a valid professional nursing license to practice from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
A specialized provider of long-term acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, home transition care and respite care services. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, currently operates a long-term care hospital for medically complex patients in Al Ain and the first specialized inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the UAE in Abu Dhabi. New Dubai facility to open soon. The Healthcare group is the only CARF accredited private rehabilitation hospital in the Middle East.
The Healthcare group has received the highest accreditation outcome of three years by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (““) and accreditation as a Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation Program for Adults and for Children and Adolescents.