RECRUITING - PHYSIOS FOR HOSPITAL CONTRACT JOBS IN QATAR
3 Year Contract job opportunities available for PHYSIOTHERAPIST to work in a destination which is one of the worlds next big hot spots, QATAR the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
The QATAR medical group seeking to recruit Physiotherapist to work in QATAR. Candidates with current HPSCA South-Africa license or license and experience in European countries are highly preferred for the QATAR vacancies.
These vacancies are at Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
The top basic salary offer of 18875 QAR per month is +/- 4700 EUR/ 75 000 South-African Rand/ 5180 USD/ 6830 CAD/ 4000 GBP/ 7500 AUD.
+ Additional benefits offered is transport allowance of 1250 QAR, furnished accommodation, flight tickets etc.
The ideal candidates for this vacancies will have MSK/ORTHOPEDIC PHYSIOTHERAPIST EXPERIENCE
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar.
Note - GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Females: Single Contracts for females available.
Males: Single and Family Contracts for males available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.From 10300 QAR up to 18875 QAR per month. Salary paid in QAR.
18875 QAR per month is +/- 4700 EUR/ 75 000 South-African Rand/ 5180 USD/ 6830 CAD/ 4000 GBP/ 7500 AUD.
+ Additional benefits.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Female Physiotherapist from South-Africa, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, and other Eastern European countries are encouraged to apply.
EDUCATION (Full-time Studies):
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy OR 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy.
Additional courses in areas of specialty.
Minimum: 5 years experience as a registered / licensed Physiotherapist in a HOSPITAL SETTING.
At least 3 years experience in MSK/ORTHOPEDICS IN HOSPITAL SETTING.
Community service experience not regarded as licensed experience.
Preferred: 7 years of clinical experience as a registered / licensed Physiotherapist.
Valid Primary License/Registration to practice as physiotherapist from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Fluent in English.
1. Provide clinical care including Physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management of patients in the specialty area and handle the complex cases.
2. Mentor, and oversee Physiotherapists, Technicians and Asst Technician.
3. Responsible for updating personal clinical knowledge and skill in specialized field and participate in clinical research.
1. Manage an individual case load of patients effectively and efficiently undertaking predominantly complex cases in area of specialty.
2. Independently assess, analyze and synthesize complex evaluation data and provide a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention within specialty area.
3. Independently formulate a treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual physiotherapy treatment according to evidence based practice /clinical guidelines.
4. Reassess clinical outcomes, to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
5. Carries out a comprehensive discharge plan, and collaborates with the other multidisciplinary team members and family when the measurable short and long term goals have been achieved.
6. Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the physiotherapy process.
7. Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences.
8. Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
9. Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working.
10. Assist in developing clinical guidelines to optimize patient care in the area of specialty.
11. Work independently to provide physiotherapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
12. Participate in implementation of Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control and quality improvement.
13. Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee clinical workload of Physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Technicians and Physiotherapy Aides to maximize efficiency and achieve desired quality of care.
2. Participate in the Unit and Job Specific Orientation process for new staff in the assigned specialty area.
3. Monitor and participate in clinical audit in the assigned specialty area, to support the Physiotherapy Quality Improvement Plan.
1. Participate in physiotherapy in-service and if necessary lead team in-service training to promote personal development.
2. Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge and skills in the area of specialty to ensure delivery of evidence based care and professional growth and development.
3. Engage in continuous education programs.
4. Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers.
5. Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence – based clinical practice.
6. Act as a mentor to Physiotherapists and Developees.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.