***2021 - QATAR RECRUITING NOW***
3 Year Hospital Contract Job Opportunities available in Doha, Qatar for international candidates. Applicants from all countries invited to apply.
For the BREAST FEEDING SPECIALIST role you must have a Bachelors Degree and be a IBCLC - International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, 6 years experience in Healthcare related field out of which 2 years in a breast feeding specialty or in breast feeding education.
This Medical Group is Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider, the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar, and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Here, you will have the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population.
You will have exceptional opportunities to develop your career in a professionally stimulating environment while working in a destination which is one of the worlds next big hot spots, Qatar the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
3 YEAR CONTRACT JOB (RENEWABLE)
Females: Single Contracts.
Tax free Basic Salary. From 12800- 23625 QR (Qatari Riyals) per month. (Salary offered according to experience)
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance: 1250 QR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelors Degree in Nursing OR any other healthcare related field.
6 years in Healthcare related field out of which 2 years in a breast feeding specialty or breast feeding education.
IBCLC - International Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
1. Strategic planning of Breast Feeding activities. Coo-ordinate Breast Feeding activities across all disciplines.
2. Implement the international guidelines and standards at the field of breastfeeding
3. Identifies problems, designs projects, collects data, analyzes data, tracks workload and processes results
4. Maintains statistics
5. Actively promotes breastfeeding and assists mothers in reaching their own goals for breastfeeding
6. Develops and implements standards of care and guidelines for assisting breastfeeding mothers in all areas of the organization where they might be served.
7. Organizes information and posters for activities to promote breastfeeding
8. Plans, oversees and coordinates patient, family and staff breastfeeding education activities in coordination with the relevant departments.
9. Provides and coordinates didactic education to all patients who require breastfeeding information in accordance with current research literature.
10. Adjusts teaching plan to meet patient and family needs
11. Evaluates the effectiveness of patient and family education
12. Documents patient/family education and progress of the mother and baby.
13. Reviews and updates information regarding wellness topics such as nutrition, preventative services, and exercise to promote good health habits.
14. Responsible for coordinating staff competency activities in relation to breastfeeding in conjunction with the educators.
15. Communicates with physicians regarding patient condition and disposition and documents events
16. Performance psychosocial assessment of patient and family to identify significant cultural spiritual, financial or emotional factors which may affect the breast feeding plan.
17. Participates in Quality Improvement and research processes which result in the improvement of clinical interventions
18. Conducts annual audits to determine breastfeeding initiation and continuation rates and effects of change in protocols.
19. Independently assesses patient’s breastfeeding condition and uses judgment to determine healthcare needs and appropriate action to be taken
20. Recognizes and responds appropriately to deviation from normal
21. Evaluations health care facility for breastfeeding friendly activities.
22. Integrating services of clinical departments to promote and support breastfeeding
23. Cooperates with all other staff involved in Breast Feeding support.
24. Perform other duties as assign
THE MEDICAL GROUP:
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes. Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha. Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.