Overseas Contract Jobs - Doha Qatar
Occupational Therapist Specialist- Grade 111
Vacancies at neonatal intensive care unit.
OT's with experience in working in inpatient pediatric acute care including NICU invited to apply.
*Qatar Public Healthcare provider seeking to recruit international candidates*
To be considered for this vacancies you must have a valid primary license from the country of origin AND you should be eligible for license from the licensing authority in the State of Qatar to practice as a healthcare profession. In order to be considered for this vacancies you need to meet the essential education and experience requirements as mentioned below under "Minimum Requirements".
Apply online & email your CV + valid home country license to practice + educational certificates/ qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
OVERSEAS CONTRACT: GRADE 111 - OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST SPECIALIST
Basic Salary: +/- 15 650 QAR per month. This is an estimated amount. The offered amount is the discretion of the employer.
Transport Allowance: 1250 QAR per month.
Annual Leave: 40 calendar days.
Air Passage Entitlement: Economy class air passage/flight ticket for self and family - up to 3 children up to 18 years old, on joining, annual leave & repatriation (provided that he/she obtained residence permit for them under his/her sponsorship).
Baggage Allowance: Unaccompanied baggage for yourself - up to 50 kg and family up to 200 kg on joining, and 100kg for self and 250 kg for family on repatriation, to be reimbursed at standard rate.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Must have experience in NICU.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited OT program by WFOT WITH 2 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
Three year (3) Diploma in Occupational Therapy from an accredited OT program by WFOT WITH 3 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a non-WFOT certified institution / program in OT WITH 5 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
Entry level Master’s Degree(*ELMD) WITH 3 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
*ELMD-It is a completed entry-to-practice degree program in Occupational Therapy with a Bachelor’s degree from any other disciplines and once completed the ELMD is equivalent to Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy.
You must have a valid primary license from the country of origin AND you should be eligible for license from the licensing authority in the State of Qatar to practice as a healthcare profession.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English.
Provide clinical services independently including Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and Discharge plan of the assigned patients. Responsible for updating personal clinical knowledge
1. Manage an individual caseload of assigned patients effectively and efficiently.
2. Independently assesses, re-assesses and synthesize evaluation data and contribute to a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for Occupational Therapy intervention.
3. Independently formulate treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual Occupational Therapy treatment according to evidence based practice and carries out a comprehensive discharge plan.
4. Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the Occupational Therapy process
5. Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences.
6. Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
7. Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working
8. Provides specific clinical instructions, recommendations, education and advice to those involved in continuity of care.
9. Work independently to provide Occupational Therapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
10. Participate in implementation of HMC and Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control and quality improvement.
11. Performs other duties as assigned
Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee clinical workload of Occupational Therapy Technicians, Assistants and Aides to maximize efficiency and achieve desired quality of care.
1. Participate in Occupational Therapy in-service to promote service development and / or personal development.
2. Engage in Continuous Education Programs
3. Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge to ensure delivery of evidence based care, professional growth and development.
4. Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers.
5. Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence – based clinical practice.
WORK AT QATAR'S LEADING PUBLIC HEALTHCARE PROVIDER:
The healthcare provider to over two million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar.
This is a diverse and exciting organization where over 90 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education and research.
The organization is committed to developing of employees through training, educating and career advancement opportunities.
You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized.
You are invited to apply for job openings.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions.
You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation.
Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches to enjoy.