International Professional Medical Recruitment for and to the Middle East
International Medical professionals are invited to apply for these exiting 3 year contract job opportunities in Qatar. Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. This group strives to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified international talent to care for Qatar’s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforces in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.?
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
Basic salary range from: 8300 QAR up to 15375 QAR per month. Salaries are paid in QAR. 15375 QAR is +/- 283 000 INR / 76 500 SDG / 490 000 PKR / 53 000 South-African Rand / 220 000 PHP / 10700 TND / 40 000 MAD / 490 000 DZD / 1600 OMR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Minimum: Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
Minimum: 3 years as a surgical nurse or Operating/Theatre Technician in an operating room.
This vacancy for candidates with experience in Ophthalmic Diagnostics and preferably LASIK.
Registered Nurse, ILS, EDAMS, infection control, fire and safety.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
Surgical Technologist plays a fully reliable and knowledgeable role in arranging for proper instruments and its applications. He/ She coordinate with the engineering; bioengineering and CSSD department in the care and follow up of such items which may need repair or replacement as the need arise.
1. Responsible for the overall running of the specialty theatre facility, ensure that the appropriate sets and accessories are available.
2. Maintenance of high and costly equipment's e.g. operating Microscope, Brain Lab. CUSA etc.
3. Assists Chief Technologist in ordering replacements of implants, plates and screws and other surgical accessories.
4. Assisting the surgeons in major cases and ensuring critical cases are clear before leaving OR.
5. Examining and referral to the engineering and or bio-engineering department for repair or replacement of worn out surgical instruments.
6. Checking the safety of the patient at all times, starting from the moment of entry to the OR reception, to the operating room, till he/she is transferred to recovery room.
7. Checking the patient records and insuring the completeness of patient documentations before and after surgery.
8. Maintain highest standard of sterile technique during surgical procedures.
9. Coordinate with the OR in charge nurse to meet urgent situation needs of all emergency cases, especially life saving procedures.
10. Maintain immediate availability to assist in emergency cases when needed
11. Liaison with surgeon to improve and update equipment.
12. Act as a recourse for nurses, especially new comers, learners, and other health care team members by providing appropriate instructions and technical guidance
13. Complies with policies and procedures, and in particular infection control, safety and quality management.
14. Perform other duties as assign.
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.