3 Year Contract job opportunities for international medical professionals to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Candidates from all countries are invited to apply.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
Basic salary range from: 8300 QAR up to 15375 QAR per month.
Salaries are paid in QAR. 15375 QAR is +/- 283 000 INR / 76 500 SDG / 490 000 PKR / 53 000 South-African Rand / 220 000 PHP / 10700 TND / 40 000 MAD / 490 000 DZD / 1600 OMR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Minimum: Bachelor Degree in Nursing OR Bachelor Degree in Healthcare related field.
Minimum: 3 years as a Surgical Registered Nurse OR Surgical Technologist in an operating room OR Operating Theatre Technologist in operating room.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in
the Qatar within the Ministry of Public Health.
Registered Nurse, ILS, EDAMS, infection control, fire and safety
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
Surgical Technologist plays a fully reliable and knowledgeable role in arranging for proper instruments and its applications. He/ She coordinate with the engineering; bioengineering and CSSD department in the care and follow up of such items which may need repair or replacement as the need arise.
1. Responsible for the overall running of the specialty theatre facility, ensure that the appropriate sets and accessories are available.
2. Maintenance of high and costly equipment's e.g. operating Microscope, Brain Lab. CUSA etc.
3. Assists Chief Technologist in ordering replacements of implants, plates and screws and other surgical accessories.
4. Assisting the surgeons in major cases and ensuring critical cases are clear before leaving OR.
5. Examining and referral to the engineering and or bio-engineering department for repair or replacement of worn out surgical instruments.
6. Checking the safety of the patient at all times, starting from the moment of entry to the OR reception, to the operating room, till he/she is transferred to recovery room.
7. Checking the patient records and insuring the completeness of patient documentations before and after surgery.
8. Maintain highest standard of sterile technique during surgical procedures.
9. Coordinate with the OR in charge nurse to meet urgent situation needs of all emergency cases, especially life saving procedures.
10. Maintain immediate availability to assist in emergency cases when needed
11. Liaison with surgeon to improve and update equipment.
12. Act as a recourse for nurses, especially new comers, learners, and other health care team members by providing appropriate instructions and technical guidance
13. Complies with policies and procedures, and in particular infection control, safety and quality management.
14. Perform other duties as assign.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.