***2021 - QATAR RECRUITING NOW***
3 Year Contract Job Opportunities available in Doha, Qatar for international candidates.
The ideal candidates for this vacancies will be from countries such as India, Philippines or any European country.
You must have a Bachelor Degree in a healthcare related field with at least 4 years experience in a hospital setting of which 1 years experience must be in working in Quality Improvement or Quality Management or Quality Reviewing.
This Medical Group is Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider, the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar, and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Here, you will have the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population.
You will have exceptional opportunities to develop your career in a professionally stimulating environment while working in a destination which is one of the worlds next big hot spots, Qatar the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
3 YEAR CONTRACT JOB (RENEWABLE)
Females: Single Contracts.
Males: Single and Family Contracts.
Tax free Basic Salary. From 8300 - 15375 QR (Qatari Riyals) per month. (Salary offered according to experience)
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance: 1250 QR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Degree in Healthcare related field (Fulltime Studies).
4 years experience in a hospital setting of which 1 years experience must be in working in Quality Improvement or Quality Management or Quality Reviewing.
Fluent in English.
The role is responsible for Quality Management and Quality Improvement data collection and entry into comparative databases and to analyze clinical data to measure performance. This position collaborates with others to develop and/or identify best-demonstrated practices to support the Quality agenda to achieve targeted clinical and financial objectives while providing quality services and patient safety. The incumbent will assist to draft update and maintain Quality Assurance policies, procedures and tools.
1. Supporting the implementation of Hospital’s quality management/improvement procedures, standards and specifications.
2. Draft or update the Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures.
3. Assist with medical records review and review the Quality Management data and extract utilization patterns and parameters.
4. Assist the Quality management/improvement team to establish hospital specific quality indicators in response to and in support of the JCI accreditation process.
5. Participates in morbidity and mortality reviews of clinical departments, and summarizes findings to extrapolate trends and variations based on quality management indicators.
6. Communicate quality improvement opportunities as they are identified to hospital staff.
7. Participate in data collection relevant to patient satisfaction surveys.
8. Using relevant quality tools to collect and analyze Performance and Quality Assurance data.
9. Tracking, updating and producing statistical reports on performance by measuring against set standards.
10. Work with the departments to setup monthly quality management/improvement meetings
11. Communicating outcome of Quality activities to respective stakeholders.
12. Manage activities of all quality improvement committees and subcommittees.
13. Document internal audits and data pertaining to quality assurance measures, activities and initiatives.
14. Prepare and submit presentations and reports on quality management/improvement projects to leadership.
15. Collate data from incident reports on accidents/injuries as it relates to facility wide Quality Assurance.
16. Review data for accuracy, follow up on missing data and maintain central repository for all quality data.
17. Perform other duties as requested.
THE MEDICAL GROUP:
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes. Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha. Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.