3 Year Contract job opportunities for international medical professionals to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Candidates from all countries are invited to apply.
3 Year contract (renewable)
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Minimum Education: (FULL TIME STUDIES ONLY)
Bachelor of Art (BA) in Psychology.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Minimum Experience (licensed):
Minimum: 5 Years experience of working with children and families post qualification.
The candidate should have experience and skills in psychological assessments and interventions for children.
This position is responsible to provide pediatric clinical psychology services. This role needs to work with children (0-14 years) who have learning disabilities, developmental delay, ADHD, behavioral difficulties and an autistic spectrum disorder and their families. Also provides intensive support, psychological assessment and intervention to children with a wide range of disability and
developmental disorders and their families.
1. Provide specialist child psychological assessments including psychometric testing for children with behavioral difficulties, autism, ADHD and those with learning disabilities.
2. Provide evidence-based interventions (e.g. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Behavioral modification therapy) for children with disability and developmental disorders.
3. Contributes to the development and articulation of best practices and standards of child psychology services.
4. Active involvement in providing clinical consultation and participates fully in multidisciplinary care of children with disability and developmental disorders.
5. To formulate and implement plans for the formal child psychological assessments and interventions.
6. Propose and develop relevant clinical guidelines, policies and care pathways.
7. Close working with multi-disciplinary teams covering the outpatient clinics, daycare programs and in-patient within the children rehabilitation services.
8. Provide specialist child psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professional within the children rehabilitation services
9. Close working with the in-patient children rehabilitation unit team-RH that mainly looks after children with traumatic brain injury, long-term ventilation and those with complex health care needs.
10. Involvement in service development and expansion. You will have a key role in
developing services, multi-professional liaison and consultation.
11. Maintain the highest standards of clinical record keeping and report writing in
accordance with policies and guidelines.
12. Training and supervision of junior staff
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.