Overseas Contract Jobs - Doha Qatar
*Qatar Public Healthcare provider seeking to recruit candidates*
RACS -Regulatory Accreditation and Compliance Specialist - Grade 112
RACS vacancies open in specialty: Physician/ Nursing / Pharmacy / Hospital Engineering.
Apply online & email your CV + educational certificates/ qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential requirements: Bilingual (Arabic & English speaking) with Bachelor Degree in Clinical Health Care and Management, or other related field. A minimum of 7 years professional experience in health care out of which 3 years in managing accreditation in a hospital setting.
Position summary: The purpose of this role is to assists the Head of Accreditation Program in ensuring compliance with JCI and other agencies’ standards. Serves as primary liaison for Regulatory, Accreditation and Compliance Services & activities in the absence of the Head of Accreditation Program. • Responsible for providing expertise in accreditation standards and laws and regulations. • Responsible for assessing and monitoring the corporate Accreditation Program for all hospitals and hospital based clinics. • Responsible to provide oversight of policies, procedures and forms for all hospitals and hospital based clinics. • Responsible for providing education for all staff on changing accreditation standards, and law and regulation requirements.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
OVERSEAS CONTRACT: GRADE 112
Basic Salary: +/- 18 850 QAR per month. This is only an estimated amount. The offered amount is the discretion of the employer.
Transport Allowance: 1250 QAR per month.
Annual Leave: 40 calendar days.
Schooling Assistance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) (up to 3 children) per child per academic year up to (ages from 5-18 years and provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha). Payment will be made upon submission of the appropriate receipts and will cover basic tuition fee only (provided that you obtained residence permit for them under your sponsorship).
Air Passage Entitlement: Economy class air passage/flight ticket for self and family - up to 3 children up to 18 years old, on joining, annual leave & repatriation (provided that he/she obtained residence permit for them under his/her sponsorship).
Baggage Allowance: Unaccompanied baggage for yourself - up to 50 kg and family up to 200 kg on joining, and 100kg for self and 250 kg for family on repatriation, to be reimbursed at standard rate.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Health Care and Management, or other related field.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
7 years professional experience in health care out of which 3 years in managing accreditation in a hospital setting.
Not applicable to this post.
Fluent in English & Arabic. Fully bilingual.
1. Demonstrate knowledge and application of the HMC mission, vision and values.
2. Maintains expert and current knowledge of JCI, and other regulatory agency requirements.
3. Demonstrates expertise in knowledge and application of all accreditation program standards.
4. Ensure availability of current references of regulatory agency and accreditation standards, and communicates changes to management.
5. Cooperates fully in surveys for accreditation and regulatory agencies among all facilities.
6. Develops mock surveys and self-assessment tools.
7. Assists in obtaining the hospital and clinics licensures by completing the appropriate documentation.
8. Maintains consistency for the survey findings and provides written summaries as needed.
9. Communicates deficiencies, problems and accreditation concerns to the head of accreditation program.
10. Collaborates and consults with other accredited facilities regarding current accreditation issues and improvement activities.
11. Monitors and reports, as appropriate, HMC Facility activities to ensure compliance with all accreditation requirements to the head of accreditation program.
12. Reviews reports and data such as regulatory agency findings, International Self Assessment Survey (ISAS), investigations, and recommended actions.
13. Provides the results from the monitoring of JCI standards to the head of accreditation program.
14. Cooperates with each facility’s Hospital Compliance Coordinator to ensure that facility employees receive appropriate information and knowledge necessary to maintain accreditation.
15. Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of compliance efforts and offers suggestions for improvement.
16. Uses best judgment in all interactions with organizational leaders to include medical, nursing and other staff.
17. Maintains confidentiality of facility based and corporate based information.
18. Maintains the automated policies and procedures program.
19. Reviews and updates policies and procedures for HMC to ensure compliance with laws, regulation and accreditation requirements.
20. Reviews and updates all forms related to policies and procedures and ensures compliance with laws, regulation and accreditation requirements.
21. Reviews all addendums submitted by each facility for compliance with corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with laws, regulation and accreditation requirements.
22. Maintains expert and up-to-date knowledge of JCI, and other regulatory agency requirements
23. Provides education for hospital staff as requested and appropriate.
24. Conducts a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and develops education accordingly for accreditation programs.
25. Attends accreditation programs training, courses and conferences in order to remain current on changes or updates to the JCI standards and other agencies standards
26. Maintains the highest standards of conduct in hospitality, excellence, appearance, attitude, respect and teamwork.
27. Perform other duties as assigned.
WORK AT QATAR'S LEADING PUBLIC HEALTHCARE PROVIDER:
The healthcare provider to over two million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar.
This is a diverse and exciting organization where over 90 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education and research.
The organization is committed to developing of employees through training, educating and career advancement opportunities.
You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized.
You are invited to apply for job openings.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions.
You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation.
Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches to enjoy.