Overseas Contract Jobs - Doha Qatar
Special Education Technician - Grade 106
*Qatar Public Healthcare provider seeking to recruit international candidates*
In order to be considered for this vacancies you need to meet the essential education and experience requirements as mentioned below under "Minimum Requirements".
Apply online & email your CV + educational certificates/ qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
OVERSEAS CONTRACT: Grade 106
Basic Salary: +/- 5600 QAR per month. This is an estimated amount. The offered amount is the discretion of the employer.
Transport Allowance: 1000 QAR per month.
Annual Leave: 30 calendar days.
Air Passage Entitlement: Economy class air passage/flight ticket for self on joining, annual leave & repatriation.
Baggage Allowance: Unaccompanied baggage for yourself - up to 50 kg on joining, and 100kg for self on repatriation, to be reimbursed at standard rate.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Special Education.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
2 Years experience in special education.
The purpose of this role is to assists and performs a quality and safe special education interventions.
1. Perform the prepared educational plan as assigned under the supervision of Special Educator.
2. Coordinate with the Special Educator to recognize the needs of the children.
3. Reports on child performance to Special Educator as required.
4. Prepares and implements activity programs as directed by the Special Educator.
5. Assists in preparing and organizing the training set up (area and educational materials) for individual and group sessions as directed by the Special Educator.
6. Facilitates in supervising the safety of children within the training area and the playground activities.
7. Ensure to implement disinfection procedures according to infection control policy and maintain records of the same.
8. Contributes quality assurance efforts to Special Education Department by promoting high standards of safety and implementing HMC policies and protocols.
9. Performs any other duties as assigned.
WORK AT QATAR'S LEADING PUBLIC HEALTHCARE PROVIDER:
The healthcare provider to over two million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar.
This is a diverse and exciting organization where over 90 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education and research.
The organization is committed to developing of employees through training, educating and career advancement opportunities.
You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized.
You are invited to apply for job openings.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions.
You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation.
Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches to enjoy.