International Medical professionals are invited to apply for these exiting 3 year contract job opportunities in Qatar. Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. This group strives to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified international talent to care for Qatar’s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforces in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 8300 QAR up to 15375 QAR per month. 15375 QAR = +/- 56300 South-African Rand / 4200 USD/ 3800 EUR/ 3300 GBP.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global
Bachelor degree in healthcare related field.
4 years in healthcare field out of which 2 years in handling patient education programs.
The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
This role is responsible for providing a patient education to individuals and groups works with patients to understand programs and treatments options as per the international standards. Assists Senior Patient Education to develop and implement processes which allow for evaluation of the standards of service provided and to ensure each program has its own devolved, high performing Patient education service consistent with wider policies, standard and protocols.
1. Participate in Planning, developing, and implementing individual and group Patient education for adults, pediatrics, and their families and caregivers.
2. Act as resource person for other healthcare workers and participate in providing educational programs as required.
3. Dedicates to advising a certain type of patient and suggest necessary education programs. For example includes and not limited :Diabetic, Lactation, and Dialysis etc.,
4. Collects data; plans and prepares reports for performance improvement and/or quality assurance audits on Patient education programs.
5. Coordinates implements and evaluates programs.
6. Communicates and markets Patient education programs to a broad target audience using appropriate methods, and based on identified/assessed needs.
7. Consults with physicians and other health care providers regarding patients specific clinical and health related issues and education needs.Participates in multi-disciplinary care teams and committees.
8. Perform other duties as assign.
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.