The employer encourage candidates from all Eastern European countries as well as from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Cyprus, Turkey, Israel, Jordan, Palestine to apply.
3 Year Contract job opportunities for international medical professionals to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available - Budget Year 2019. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 11400 QAR up to 21 000 QAR per month.
21 000 QAR is +/- 5250 EUR/ 8700 LBP/ 4100 JOD/ 33000 TRY/ 370 000 INR/ 77 000 ZAR / 5800 USD/ 4900 EUR/ 4300 GBP/ 302 000 PHP. Salary paid in QAR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) per child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with training or courses in Project Management.
3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management.
Not applicable to this post.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
In line with the mission, vision and values of the medical corporation, the Project Manager plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager also defines the project’s objectives and oversees quality control throughout the project life cycle.
1. Deliver the corporations strategy
2. Utilize PM skills to deliver projects with an outcome focus
3. Work to schedule
4. Understand and monitor project risks
5. Understand and monitor project budget
6. Resolve or make recommendations to resolve project issues
7. Harness technology to support the project and project team
8. Communicate effectively at all levels
1. Under direction, support new program and service development initiatives in cooperation with managers and key stakeholders internal and external to the corporation
2. Take responsibility for managing consultative processes and developing work plans to progress projects
3. Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
4. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
5. Develop full-scale project plans and related project documentation
6. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
7. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
8. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
9. Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and recommend appropriate recruitment (as required) during the project cycle
10. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
11. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
12. Track project milestones and deliverables
13. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
14. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
15. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and stake holders, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
16. Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
17. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.