3 Year Contract job opportunities for international medical professionals to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Candidates from all countries are invited to apply.
Restorative Dentistry forms one of the 13 different dental specialties. It evolved as a distinct specialty and comprises the following:
- Endodontics which is the diagnosis and management of disorders of the tooth pulp and the tissues surrounding the root of a tooth.
- Periodontology which is the prevention, diagnosis and management of disorders of the tissues supporting the teeth (gums) and their associated structures.
- Prosthodontics which is the diagnosis and management and replacement of removable/fixed prostheses of teeth and associated structures lost as result of disease, inheritance or trauma.
- Operative dentistry which involves the restoration of teeth damaged by caries or tooth wear.
3 YEAR FAMILY or SINGLE CONTRACTS OFFERED
Total monthly salary offered according to experience and qualifications of the candidate and paid in QAR.
Specialist physicians can possibly earn a MAXIMUM amount of 43 349 QAR per month depending on discretion of employer.
43349 QAR is +/- 12 000 USD, 500 000 000 IRR, 8440 JOD, 18 000 000 LBP, 6 000 000 SYP, 17200 AUD, 16 000 CAD,
10 600 EUR, 9300 GBP, 840 000 INR, 1700 000 PKR, 570 000 SDG, 9150 GBP, 50 600 RON, 104 000 NOK, 770 000 RUB,
170 000 South-African Rand.
Monthly Basic Salary
From 13800 QAR up to 25 515 QAR (maximum)
Market Allowance (up to 50 % of basic salary may be offered)
Will depend on % and basic salary offered.
Monthly Professional Allowance (15% of basic salary & Not payable during any absences whether with or without pay except weekends and official holidays)
Will depend on basic salary offered.
Monthly Transport Allowance
Possible Total Monthly Take Home Pay
43 349 QAR (Maximum)
Non-monetary benefits on top of the total monthly salary offered are:
Annual leave per year
40 Calendar days.
Provided as appropriate to job title (and upon satisfaction of appropriate conditions for female candidates).
Economy-class return flight ticket
For yourself and family (spouse and up to 3 children up to 18 years of age) for joining, annual leave and repatriation (and upon satisfaction of appropriate conditions).
Conference entitlement of every other year
Upon completion of 18 months in service, for a maximum of 9 days (not debit able to annual leave entitlement)
21,000 QAR (maximum) per child per academic year up to 3 children (ages 5 years to 18 years of age provided they are under your sponsorship and they are studying in a private school in Doha), will be reimbursed upon submission of the appropriate receipts and will cover basic tuition fees only (and upon satisfaction of appropriate conditions).
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Physicians:
A undergraduate Degree in Dentistry - DDS/BDS/DMD or its equivalent (minimum 5 years duration) + Specialist Qualification (3 years specialty training program).
CERTIFYING SPECIALIST AUTHORITIES CURRENTLY RECOGNIZED BY THE EMPLOYER FOR DENTAL SPECIALIST IS:
ARAB COUNTRIES: Completion of a 3 years Clinical Specialty Master Program and experience post completion of the Speciality program as below.
Egypt: Minimum 3 Years experience required.
Jordan: Minimum 3 Years experience required
Lebanon:Minimum 3 Years experience required.
Syria: Minimum 3 Years experience required.
Iran: Minimum 4 years experience required.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED post completion of the following Speciality Programs:
AUSTRALIA: Master of Dental Science (MDSc) or Doctor of Clinical Dentistry.
CANADA: Certificate of completion of Specialty training program AND Masters Degree. (OR Only a Certificate of completion of Specialty training program + 1 Year experience)
GERMANY: Fachzahnarzt Certificate.
USA: Certificate of completion of Specialty training program AND Masters Degree (OR Only a Certificate of completion of Specialty training program + 1 Year experience)
UK & IRELAND & HONG KONG: Clinical Masters Degree (MClinDent) AND Specialty Membership (MOrth, MPaedDent, MRD(Endo)/(Perio)/(Pros), MSurgDent.
SWEDEN: Certificate of completion of specialty training program AND Master's Degree.
PROGRAMS OF OTHER COUNTRIES NOT LISTED ABOVE ARE CONSIDERED ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS BY THE EMPLOYER. THE FOLLOWING IS APPROVED SPECIALITY CERTIFICATES ACCORDING TO QCHP REQUIREMENTS:
DENMARK: Specialty Certificate. Experience required: No experience.
FRANCE: CES (certified d'etudes specialisces) OR DES certificate OR DIS (Diploma Interuniversitaies de Specialitie). Experience required: 2 years experience.
INDIA: MDS (Master of Dental Surgery). Experience required:4 years experience.
NETHERLANDS: Clinical Specialty Certificate. Experience required: 2 years experience.
NORWAY: Certificate of completion of specialist training. Experience required: No experience.
ROMANIA: Specialty Certicate + 4 years experience.
RUSSIA: Specialty Certificate (clinical ordinatura) + 4 years experience.
SINGAPORE: MDS. Experience required: 4 years experience.
SOUTH-AFRICA: Master in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent). Experience required: 2 years experience.
SWITZERLAND: Clinical Masters Degree. Experience required: No experience.
Valid Primary License AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
1. Performs quality clinical and radio-graphic evaluations to diagnose and treat diseases of the oral cavity.
2. Promotes oral health by providing educational information on all phases of preventive and restorative dentistry and oral hygiene.
3. Reviews and follows all dental clinic protocols, policies, and procedures
4. Documents and follows treatment plans that include appropriate preventive and restorative therapy.
5. Manage medical/dental history with a comprehensive evaluation of the patient's general health.
6. Address all contra-indications pertaining to treatment and identify patient's chief complaint or reason for visit.
7. Maintain the baseline radio-graphs and any other radio-graphs necessary to diagnose and treatment plan the case.
Skills & Abilities:
1. Skill in providing excellent customer service and support; organizing and prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines; and excellent written and verbal communication.
2. Skill in administering, maintaining, and expanding a program of primary care and preventive dental care in a community health care setting.
3. Treatment should include but not be limited to the following: elimination of pain, removal of carious lesions, restorative, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, and oral surgery.
4. Ability to interact effectively and professionally with persons from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, education, racial, ethnic and professional backgrounds.
5. Ability to work effectively with managers, co-workers, members of the public and professional groups.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, concisely with others (internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing), consistently demonstrate positive customer service attitude. Consistently maintains ethical behaviors exemplary of quality public service and fair standards, inclusively, among all employees and members of the public.
7. Ability to work as an effective team member; function independently, exercise sound judgment and initiative; be flexible to shift priorities; maintain confidentiality; establish and maintain effective interpersonal work relationships, effectively assist providers; work toward goals and objectives of draft priorities.
8. Ability to follow Clinic practice guidelines – including adhering to the immunization policy and the Mission and Vision and Corporate Compliance Policy.
9. Ability to receive constructive feedback including evaluation of provider’s productivity and practice attributes.
10. Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to participation on clinical committees, providing education, Quality Review and/or other activities.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.