3 Year Contract job opportunities for international medical professionals to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Candidates from all countries are invited to apply.
3 Year contract (renewable)
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Neurodiagnostic Program: Degree or Associate Degree or Diploma or Certification (minimum of 18 months fulltime duration)
6 years Experience in Neurophysiology speciality.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
AAET - Registration certificate & ABRET - Registration certficate dates will be regarded as licensed experience.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
1. Performs, organizes and overviews ambulatory EEG and digital video EEG recordings including neonatal, ICUs, and other related recordings
2. Obtain patient medical history to include neurologic symptomatology and medications.
3. Able to operate and instruct the use of EEG instruments and digital computerized video EEG instruments
4. Apply scalp and chest electrodes as required by utilizing appropriate EEG established system to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
5. Advise patient and family members on administered test.
6. Monitor and adjust equipment to ensure optimal recordings procedures
7. Assess and document video EEG recordings.
8. Participates in review of long term video EEG monitoring to include monitoring, documenting and other related recorded items for physician review.
9. Implement basic infection control procedures to ensure compliance.
10. Assure equipment and instruments are sanitized and working properly.
11. Reports equipment problems and make minor adjustment and repair of the equipment.
12. Enter various data into computer; verify data, make corrections and ensure accuracy; maintain a variety of patient logs to include archiving of EEG and video EEG
13. Perform cortical grid electrode cable mapping, montage programming and recording of Grid patients under the direction of attending Neurophysiologist Assist attending physician with cerebral cortex sensory motor strip area cases recordings
14. Prepare and maintain a variety of reports, and analyze and interpret reports as required.
15. Prepare, present and disseminate information to lower level staff, nurses, physicians and medical students
16. Serve as technical lead over lower level staff as required; may assist in the training of residents and medical students
17. Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, reading current literature, attending in-services, meetings and workshops
18. Responding to the medical emergencies such as convulsive seizures.
19. Able to do any further duties as requested.
20. Care the patient’s basic needs and cleaning patient after procedure.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.