3 Year Contract job opportunities to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Candidates from all countries are invited to apply.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single contract for unmarried candidates, while Family contract offered for married candidates.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 11400 up to 21000 QAR per month (depending on experience).
21 000 QAR is +/- 17600 TND, 275 000 SDG , 4100 JOD , 80 000 South-African Rand, 7400 AUD, 7600 CAD, 5800 USD, 4350 GBP, 411 000 INR per month basic salary. Salary paid in QAR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) per child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Education: (FULL TIME STUDIES ONLY)
Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Healthcare administration or related field.
Experience: (LICENSED OR REGISTERED EXPERIENCE)
4 years experience of which at least 2 years must be in HEALTHCARE QUALITY MANAGEMENT.
Preferred: CPHQ - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality.
The Senior Quality Improvement Reviewer is responsible for supporting hospital specific quality improvement through engaging staff at all levels across the organization in quality management, and through the effective monitoring of agreed QPS objectives.
1. Supports the implementation of the Hospital specific Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
2. Undertakes specific educational and coordination functions at the request of the Executive Director/Assist. Executive Director of Quality Improvement/QI manager.
3. Acts upon appropriate and available data to support the monitoring of both performance initiatives and quality indicators across the hospital/PHC.
4. Assist the QI team to establish hospital specific indicators in response to and in support of the JCI accreditation process.
5. Communicate quality improvement opportunities as they are identified to hospital staff.
6. Utilize information from significant event reporting to ensure that patterns and themes identified result in the application of quality improvement methodologies.
7. Stays abreast of and applies knowledge of applicable laws and regulations and accreditation standards as they relate to performance improvement.
8. Facilitate appropriate monitoring activities, data collection techniques and statistical tools.
9. Attends/participates in educational events as necessary.
10. Liaises with the Quality Management Department to implement identified performance improvement initiatives.
11. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 - Qatar Stadium Guide and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions 14 Best things to do in Doha Qatar . You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.
Explore Qatar - Qatar the destination.