RECRUITING FOR CONTRACT JOBS IN QATAR
3 Year Contract job opportunities available for international candidates to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, QATAR the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
These vacancies are at Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Candidates who obtained there qualifications and who has experience working in SOUTH-AFRICA, EUROPEAN countries , INDIA or PHILIPPINES are invited to apply for these vacancies.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR will not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
IF interested to apply - you are encouraged to APPLY as soon as possible as this is urgent vacancies.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Females: Single Contracts for females available.
Males: Single and Family Contracts for males available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
+/- 10 050 QAR per month which is equal to 48 700 South-African Rand/ 2110 GBP/ 2350 EUR/ 206 000 INR/ 135 000 PHP.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
EDUCATION (Fulltime studies):
3 Years Diploma in Nuclear Medicine/Molecular Imaging.
Bachelor Degree in Nuclear Medicine/ Molecular Imaging.
HIGHLY PREFERRED: Any Postgraduate qualifications in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
EXPERIENCE (Licensed/registered experience):
Must have minimum 3 years experience in Nuclear Medicine Radiography.
Must have experience in preparation and injection of RADIOTRACERS. AND experience in PET
Valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar. Note: Community service experience not considered as licensed experience.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
The Clinical Imaging Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of complex imaging procedures for medical diagnostic or interventional therapeutic purposes at the request of an authorized medical or dental practitioner, utilizing all modalities of medical imaging equipment that produces ionizing radiation, ultrasound, magnetic fields, or following administration of medical radioisotopes. The technologist also is responsible for patient information registry and report preparation, equipment maintenance, and other duties as relevant. This Job description also covers the Nuclear Medicine and PET CT Technologist responsibilities and requirements.
1. Demonstrate knowledge and application of the medical groups Mission, vision and values.
2. Demonstrate a high level of patient care.
3. Perform complex medical imaging examinations and procedures for diagnostic or interventional therapeutic purposes, utilizing all modalities of medical imaging equipment, in accordance with the standards and policies established by Clinical Imaging.
4. Ensure patients are correctly identified and informed about the imaging procedure that is being performed.
5. Ensure that correct patient, correct procedure, correct site protocols for Clinical Imaging are adhered to maintain privacy and confidentiality of all patient information.
6. Seek advice from the Clinical Imaging Supervisor or Radiologist on duty about any uncertainty or concerns with the medical imaging examination that has been requested.
7. Adjust medical imaging equipment parameters to the appropriate settings, and follow Clinical Imaging examination protocols to ensure high quality diagnostic images are produced for every requested examination.
8. Assume responsibility for patient safety to minimize unnecessary procedures, and maintain patient exposure to ionizing radiation or medical radioisotopes within accepted international levels.
9. Ensure that all patient data and administrative duties related to the technical component of the imaging examination are complete, accurate, and entered as required into the Radiology Information System (RIS), Picture Archive & Communication System (PACS), or manual paperwork (as may be relevant for the task).
10. Provide technical and professional advice and assistance to peers and Clinical Imaging technicians as may be required.
11. Correctly apply radiation protection devices (collimation, lead apron, shielding etc.), to avoid exposure to areas of the body not being studied.
12. Report any malfunctioning equipment to the Clinical Imaging Supervisor of the area, immediately a fault or deterioration in equipment performance in noticed. Ensure that appropriate signage is in place to prevent usage of faulty or malfunctioning equipment.
13. Comply with and ensure a good understanding and knowledge of Accreditation requirements, and related documentation, policies and procedures.
14. Participate in undergraduate student education, including performing duties as a clinical preceptor* for the medical radiography training program.
15. Participate in a 24 hour / 7 day roster, and on-call as may be required.
16. Rotate across any Clinical Imaging facilities as may be requested to meet operational requirements.
17. Female technologists will be required to perform mammography, following specific training.
18. Comply with policies and procedures, particularly infection control, Fire and environmental safety, Radiation Safety and departmental quality management program
19. The Nuclear medicine technologist is responsible for preparing radio-pharmaceuticals and determines correct patient dosages.
20. The Nuclear Medicine technologist is responsible for injecting the patient by radioactive tracers as requested by the Radiologist and agreed clinical protocols of the clinical imaging in line with the international NM and PET scan standards.
21. The Nuclear medicine technologist performs diagnostic and therapeutic medicine and PET procedures indicated by their own competency.
22. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist is responsible for the delivery of radiopharmaceuticals to the patient and imaging of various types of patients.
23. Perform other duties as requested
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.