RECRUITING - for 3 YEAR CONTRACT JOBS IN QATAR
3 Year Contract job opportunities - work in a destination which is one of the worlds next big hot spots, QATAR the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
The QATAR medical group seeking to recruit a HIM Assistant Director to work in QATAR.
These vacancies are at Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar.
Note - GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and Family contracts available. A basic monthly salary of 11 400 up to 21 000 Qatari Riyals per month.
A total monthly salary of Up to 30 313 QAR per month can be earned (basis salary + market allowance + transport allowance).
Which is +/- 11800 AUD total salary per month. Note- Salary paid in QAR.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) per child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
A qualification in ICD-10-AM from HIMAA
Bachelor of Health Information Management that includes ICD-10-AM clinical coding modules
Accredited/Advanced ICD-10 Clinical Coding Certificate from a recognized educational authority
A qualification in ICD-10-AM from a recognized educational authority.
6 years of Tertiary level case mix in ICD-10 clinical coding,
6 years HIM in an Activity-Based Funding environment.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS for HIM Assistant Director:
1. Expert ICD-10-AM/ACHI/ACS (current Edition) knowledge with the ability to audit clinical coding, Diagnostic Related Group (DRG) assignment and Qatar Patient Minimum Data Set (MDS) compliance
2. Above average knowledge of the MDS, Qatar Outpatient Classification System (QOCS) and other associate relevant publications
3. Ability to supervise and direct clinical coding and MDS compliance audits including the planning, maintenance and review, statistical sampling and SharePoint maintenance and support
4. Above average knowledge and capability in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and 3M Encoder
5. Demonstrated ability to write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for departmental use
6. Demonstrated ability to design and write and review business documents for various purposes e.g. Audit report
7. Demonstrated ability to design, create and manipulate reports using Micro strategy, Business Objects (PIE) and Discern Analytics (Cerner) and to assist and teach staff how to do the same
8. Above average knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management and Insurance related activities
9. Expert knowledge of Diagnostic Related Groups (DRG’s) which includes applying this knowledge to applicable Fee Schedules as required
10. Ability to present data, reports and other relevant information within and outside of the department and to review the same for other staff
11. Demonstrated ability to lead various projects within and external from the department
12. High level of ability to problem solve and identify issues which could lead to problems
13. Ability to supervise staff including training and mentoring on departmental requirements
14. Above average knowledge of the medical groups policies, SOP’s and related documentation
15. Ability to represent the department in meetings as required
16. Demonstrated initiative for self-directed continued professional education
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.