Hot Jobs Now Open - 2023
Overseas Contract Jobs - Doha Qatar
Healthcare Facilities - Risk Assessment Specialist - Grade 112
*Qatar Public Healthcare provider seeking to recruit international candidates*
In order to be considered for this vacancies you need to meet the essential education and experience requirements as mentioned below under "Minimum Requirements".
Apply online & email your CV + educational certificates/ qualifications to email@example.com.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
OVERSEAS CONTRACT: GRADE 112 - RISK ASSESSMENT SPECIALIST
Basic Salary: +/- 18 850 QAR per month. This is only an estimated amount. The offered amount is the discretion of the employer.
Transport Allowance: 1250 QAR per month.
Annual Leave: 40 calendar days.
Schooling Assistance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) (up to 3 children) per child per academic year up to (ages from 5-18 years and provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha). Payment will be made upon submission of the appropriate receipts and will cover basic tuition fee only (provided that you obtained residence permit for them under your sponsorship).
Air Passage Entitlement: Economy class air passage/flight ticket for self and family - up to 3 children up to 18 years old, on joining, annual leave & repatriation (provided that he/she obtained residence permit for them under his/her sponsorship).
Baggage Allowance: Unaccompanied baggage for yourself - up to 50 kg and family up to 200 kg on joining, and 100kg for self and 250 kg for family on repatriation, to be reimbursed at standard rate.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Degree in healthcare related field or Science.
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
5 Years (or more) in health, safety or risk management related field in a healthcare or hospital setting.
Not applicable to this post.
Fluent in English.
Risk Assessment Specialist is overall responsible for assessing, monitoring and overseeing the safety related risks and the mitigation measures of all the medical groups facilities.
1. Plan and carry out risk assessment at all the medical groups facilities and other existing occupancies to identify hazards, its impact and recommend control measures.
2. Identify and Evaluate resource requirement for carrying out Fire & Safety Risk Assessments in healthcare facilities.
3. Assess and Review reporting of dangers in their workplace by employees.
4. Analyzes, review and update risk register.
5. Maintain and Review records of identified hazards and the control measures.
6. Investigate incident by identification of causes, recommended correction and prevention action
7. Ensure monitoring of workplace in different department and locations to ensure that all recommendations are being followed.
8. Review and oversee record keeping and recording of data relating to the nature, frequency and severity of accidents, other inspections, accident investigations, statistic of work-related injuries and illness
9. Compiling, documenting, and publishing Risk Assessments and Risk Reports.
10. Responsible for submitting reports to Executive Director-Occupational Health and Safety.
11. Perform equipment monitoring and maintenance program for personal protective equipment
12. Complies with policies and procedures, and infection control, safety and quality.
13. Performs other duties as requested
WORK AT QATAR'S LEADING PUBLIC HEALTHCARE PROVIDER:
The healthcare provider to over two million expatriates and Qatari nationals living and working in Qatar.
This is a diverse and exciting organization where over 90 different nationalities work together for the single purpose of improving the quality of human life through patient care, education and research.
The organization is committed to developing of employees through training, educating and career advancement opportunities.
You will be constantly learning. Your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Your individuality will be recognized.
You are invited to apply for job openings.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions.
You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation.
Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches to enjoy.