International Medical professionals are invited to apply for these exiting 3 year contract job opportunities in Qatar. Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. This group strives to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified international talent to care for Qatar’s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforces in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 6 800 up to 12 375 Qatari Riyals per month. Which is a basic salary of up to +/- 214 000 INR / 170 000 PHP/8200 TND.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
3 years Associate Degree or 2 years Respiratory Therapy Course plus 1 Year of Practice or 3 years Diploma in Respiratory Therapy or 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy or 3 year Bachelor Degree in Science plus 1 to 3 years of Structured Respiratory Therapy education from an Accredited College
“Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health”.
Entry level for Graduates from local Colleges 3-5 years for Overseas Recruitment
The Respiratory Therapist provides family-centered care to patients of all ages and their families. The Respiratory Therapist assesses the cardio-respiratory needs of the patient in collaboration of the healthcare team develops a care plan. The Respiratory Therapist provides diagnostic, therapeutic, educational and technical support in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients with cardio-respiratory compromise. The Respiratory Therapist provides support in the delivery of ventilation, inhaled medication treatments, cardio-respiratory diagnostics and specialty gas delivery including Nitric Oxide. The Respiratory Therapist supports the academic health sciences centre by providing/sharing knowledge with families, and other professionals internal to the HMC. The Respiratory Therapist provides evidence-based care by integrating research with practice. The Respiratory Therapist maintains a commitment to life-long learning and creates, utilizes and/or disseminates new knowledge to others
1. Assesses cardio-respiratory status including physical assessment, response to treatment, non-invasive monitoring, laboratory and radiological data.
2. Assesses appropriateness of clinical and/or technical support and treatment as related to respiratory therapy.
3. Anticipates and identifies crisis situations arising from specific illness and/or illness management.
4. Participates in the development of the inter-professional patient care plan.
5. Initiates appropriate referrals to other members of the health care team.
6. Assists with discharge planning activities as they relate to cardio-respiratory needs.
7. Performs periodic evaluation of respiratory care assessment and plan of care for all the critical care patients with respiratory disorders in collaboration with Respiratory Therapy
8. Maintain patient records, ethical and legislative framework that influences the practice of Respiratory Therapy.
1. May act as contact person for selected patient populations
2. Responds promptly and appropriately to emergency/crisis situations.
3. Pulmonary Function testing/ Obtaining sputum samples
4. Early intervention of oxygen delivery and other therapeutic gases
5. Airway management / intubation, ventilation invasive/non-invasive
6. Provision of airway hygiene and mucus clearance
7. Assist with transportation of cardio-respiratory compromised patients
8. Advocates for the patient and family
9. Assisting physician in complex procedures like tracheostomy, bronchoscopy, E/T intubation, apnea-test procedures, weaning of mechanical ventilation and airway extubation
10. Arterial blood gas sampling and analyzing
11. Administration of medication e.g.: surfactants, oxygen, helium and nitric oxide etc. by inhalation or Instillation as prescribe by the attending physician
12. Assessment and treatment of respiratory associated disorder
13. Monitoring respiratory equipment
1. Ensures the respiratory therapy plan is responsive to and supportive of the individualized needs of the infant/ child/patient/family with regard to acuity of illness, necessity of technology, and goals of the inter-professional team.
1. Consults with patient/family, health care team members of the Employer to provide seamless service for the child/family throughout the continuum of care.
1. Proactively meets the educational needs of the patient and family.
2. Participates and promotes research.
3. Engages in evidence-based practice and initiates changes to improve the quality of respiratory care.
4. Participates in hospital/departmental learning programs as required.
1. Assists Nursing staff and other members of the health care team in times of increased census and acuity.
2. Contributes to activities and performance with strategic goals and objectives of HMC.
3. Adheres to hospital standards, policies and procedures in all aspects of providing care.
4. Participates in quality resource management activities.
5. Engages in reflective practice and participates in the performance management program.
6. May participates on hospital/departmental committees as required.
7. Participates in continuing education activities.
8. Perform other duties as assign
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.