***QATAR RECRUITING NOW***
3 Year Contract Job Opportunities available in Doha, Qatar for international candidates. Applicants from all countries invited to apply.
The ideal candidates for this vacancies will have 2-5 years licensed OT experience in a hospital or medical setting.
Average total salary for this job is 12 150 QAR (Basic + transport allowance). Additional benefits such accommodation, flight tickets, medical insurance etc.
Experience required in areas such as:
Average Tax free Basic Salary is +/- 10 850 QAR per month + additional Benefits such as housing, Flight Tickets etc.
This Medical Group is Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider, the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar, and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Here, you will have the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population.
You will have exceptional opportunities to develop your career in a professionally stimulating environment while working in a destination which is one of the worlds next big hot spots, Qatar the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
3 YEAR CONTRACT JOB (RENEWABLE)
Females: Single Contracts.
Males: Single and Family Contracts.
Tax free Basic Salary. (Salary offered according to experience). Average Tax free Basic Salary is +/- 10 850 QAR per month.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance: 1250 QR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Experience as an Occupational Therapist - must include experience in a hospital/homecare/clinic setting in areas such as
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (Fulltime Studies & licensed experience)
Note: Community service experience and experience working in school setting not considered. Experience must be in a hospital or medical setting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited Occupational Therapy program by World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) WITH 2 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
Three year (3) Diploma in Occupational Therapy from an accredited Occupational Therapy program by World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) WITH 3 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from a non-WFOT certified institution / program in Occupational Therapy WITH 5 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
Entry level Master’s Degree(*ELMD) WITH 3 years post graduate experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
*ELMD-It is a completed entry-to-practice degree program in Occupational Therapy with a Bachelor’s degree from any other disciplines and once completed the ELMD is equivalent to Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Provide clinical services independently including Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and Discharge plan of the assigned patients. Responsible for updating personal clinical knowledge
1. Manage an individual caseload of assigned patients effectively and efficiently.
2. Independently assesses, re-assesses and synthesize evaluation data and contribute to a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for Occupational Therapy intervention.
3. Independently formulate treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual Occupational Therapy treatment according to evidence based practice and carries out a comprehensive discharge plan.
4. Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the Occupational Therapy process
5. Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences.
6. Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
7. Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working
8. Provides specific clinical instructions, recommendations, education and advice to those involved in continuity of care.
9. Work independently to provide Occupational Therapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
10. Participate in implementation of HMC and Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control and quality improvement.
11. Performs other duties as assigned
Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee clinical workload of Occupational Therapy Technicians, Assistants and Aides to maximize efficiency and achieve desired quality of care.
1. Participate in Occupational Therapy in-service to promote service development and / or personal development.
2. Engage in Continuous Education Programs
3. Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge to ensure delivery of evidence based care, professional growth and development.
4. Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers.
5. Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence – based clinical practice.
THE MEDICAL GROUP:
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes. Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha. Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.