OT vacancies available in ALL AREAS OF PRACTICE.
3 Year Contract job opportunities for international medical professionals to work in a destination which if one of the worlds next big hot spots, the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals for vacancies now available The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Candidates from all countries are invited to apply.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Females: Single Contracts for females available.
Males: Single and Family Contracts for males available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience. From 8300 QAR up to 15 375 QAR per month. Salary paid in QAR.
The Average basic salary offer is 10850 QAR per month which is +/- 2700 EUR/ 43 700 South-African Rand/8500 TND/ 134 000 SDG/ 3000 USD.
+ Additional benefits.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
A Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy or 3 years Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a nationally approved and /or accredited College or University with relevant course in specialty area (Full-time studies).
2 years Licensed experience as an Occupational Therapist - must include mixed experience in a hospital setting.
Note: Community service experience and experience working in school setting not considered.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
English Language: Essential
Provide clinical services independently including Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and Discharge plan of the assigned patients.
Responsible for updating personal clinical knowledge
1. Manage an individual caseload of assigned patients effectively and efficiently.
2. Independently assesses, re-assesses and synthesize evaluation data and contribute to a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for Occupational Therapy intervention.
3. Independently formulate treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual Occupational Therapy treatment according to evidence based practice and carries out a comprehensive discharge plan.
4. Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the Occupational Therapy process
5. Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences.
6. Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
7. Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working
8. Provides specific clinical instructions, recommendations, education and advice to those involved in continuity of care.
9. Work independently to provide Occupational Therapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
10. Participate in implementation of HMC and Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control and quality improvement.
11. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee clinical workload of Occupational Therapy Technicians, Assistants and Aides to maximize efficiency and achieve desired quality of care.
1. Participate in Occupational Therapy in-service to promote service development and / or personal development.
2. Engage in Continuous Education Programs
3. Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge to ensure delivery of evidence based care, professional growth and development.
4. Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers.
5. Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence – based clinical practice.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.