International Professional Medical Recruitment for and to the Middle East
International Medical professionals are invited to apply for these exiting 3 year contract job opportunities in Qatar. Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. This group strives to lead in developing the national health system by operating new facilities, implementing state-of-the art technologies, and recruiting the best, most qualified international talent to care for Qatar’s future. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforces in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 8300 QAR up to 15375 QAR per month. 15375 QAR is equal to +/- 3000 JOD / 11700 TND / 61 000 South-African Rand / 230 000 PHP / 522 000 PKR / 76 000 SDG.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Science Degree in any related area.
Minimum: 5 Years.
Preferred experience for Echo Technologist: Experience in Doppler echocardiography.
Preferred experience for ECH Technologist: ECG, Holter and stress.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
For Echo Technologist: Technical Doppler echo scanning. Ability to distinguish normal from abnormal Doppler echo study.
For ECG Technologist: Ability to do stress, ECG's, holter and basic knowledge in arrhythmia.
Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
1. Assisting doctors while scanning and during special echo procedures such as TEE, Dobutamine, myocardial contrast study and intraoperative TEE.
2. Preparing the patient for Doppler echo study.
3. Enter data of patients in the echocardiography machines.
4. Prepare tapes, CD's, DVD's to be used in recording patients.
5. Do the preliminary scanning of patients and inform physician about the patient result and preliminary study.
6. Transfer studies to digital echo network.
7. Prepare studies for review.
8. Finalizing studies in computer.
9. Checking, maintaining and identifying the digital echo network problems and troubleshooting.
10. Knowledge of basic computer skills
1. Preparing patient for ECG's, treadmill stress and holter.
2. Enter data of patients in the computer.
3. Knowledge of basic arrhythmia.
4. Knowledge of basic computer skills
5. Perform other duties as assign.
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.