RECRUITING - PHYSIOS FOR CONTRACT JOBS IN QATAR
3 Year Contract job opportunities available for PHYSIOTHERAPIST to work in a destination which is one of the worlds next big hot spots, QATAR the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
These vacancies are at Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, strives to recruit only the best international medical professionals. The hospital group is the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
The Average TOTAL SALARY OFFER is 12100 QAR (basic + transport allowance) per month
which is +/- 2800 EUR/ 55 600 South-African Rand/2500 GBP.
+ Additional benefits furnished accommodation, flight tickets etc.
Recruiting Physiotherapist with experience in:
Oncology (must have skills in applying lymphatic drainage technique).
Adult Long Term Care.
Pediatric 0- 3 years (Preferred experience in Pediatric Aquatic Therapy)
and other areas of specialty.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar.
Note - GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Females: Single Contracts for females available.
Males: Single and Family Contracts for males available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience. From 8300 QAR up to 15 375 QAR per month. Salary paid in QAR.
The Average basic salary offer is 10850 QAR per month which is +/- 2700 EUR/ 43 700 South-African Rand/8500 TND/ 134 000 SDG/ 3000 USD.
+ Additional benefits.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Minimum 2- 4 years experience as a licensed Physiotherapist:
The 2- 4 years experience must include working IN A HOSPITAL SETTING:
Current valid license to practice as an Independent Practitioner - Physiotherapist
AND should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar. Note: Community service experience not considered as licensed experience.
English Language: Essential
Provide clinical care independently including physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management of the assigned patients. Mentor, and oversee Technicians and Asst Technician Responsible for updating personal clinical knowledge.
1. Manage an individual caseload of assigned patients effectively and efficiently.
2. Independently assesses, re-assesses and synthesize evaluation data and provide a clinical diagnosis for individual patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention.
3. Independently formulate treatment plan in collaboration with patient/family, delivering individual physiotherapy treatment according to evidence based practice.
4. Provide patient and family education in a timely manner as part of the physiotherapy process.
5. Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication and delivery of care including participation in medical/surgical rounds, clinics, conferences.
6. Maintain patient documentation, records and accurate statistical information to reflect care provided and meet professional standards.
7. Communicate and make recommendations to all relevant disciplines of staff to maximize patient care and promote multidisciplinary team working
8. Provides specific clinical instructions, recommendations, education and advice to those involved in continuity of care.
9. Work independently to provide physiotherapy weekend/holiday and on-call care.
10. Participate in implementation of and Departmental Policies and Procedures of safety, infection control and quality improvement.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Delegate appropriate tasks, oversee clinical workload of Physiotherapy Technicians and Physiotherapy Aides to maximize efficiency and achieve desired quality of care.
1. Participate in physiotherapy in-service to promote service development and / or personal development.
2. Engage in Continuous education programs.
3. Responsible for developing and updating clinical knowledge to ensure delivery of evidence based care, professional growth and development.
4. Participate in the development and organization of educational programs for nursing, medical, other multidisciplinary team members, staff as well as patient’s caregivers.
5. Participates in research activities to enhance clinical outcomes and promote evidence – based clinical practice.
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
More about Qatar:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes.
Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha.
Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar.
Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.