***2021 - QATAR RECRUITING NOW***
3 Year Hospital Contract Job Opportunities available in Doha, Qatar for international candidates. Applicants from all countries invited to apply.
The ideal candidates for this vacancies will have:
BACHELOR DEGREE IN NEUROPHYSIOLOGY/CLINICAL TECHNOLOGY OR
BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANY OTHER SCIENCE + ADDITIONAL TRAINING COURSE/PROGRAM (College or Hospital based) IN NEUROPHYSIOLOGY
(examples: ABRET certificate / AAET certificate / ANY OTHER equivalent course or program certificate).
Must have 10 + years experience as a Neurophysiology Technologist including 3 years with demonstrated proficiency in performing essential neurophysiology tests
This Medical Group is Qatar's premier non-profit health care provider, the main provider of secondary & tertiary healthcare in Qatar, and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
Here, you will have the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population.
You will have exceptional opportunities to develop your career in a professionally stimulating environment while working in a destination which is one of the worlds next big hot spots, Qatar the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Global Medical Recruiting (GMR) is a "Registered Recruitment Partner" with the Medical Group in Qatar. GMR does not charge you (the applicant) any recruitment fees as we are paid by the Medical Group for our placement services.
3 YEAR CONTRACT JOB (RENEWABLE)
Females: Single Contracts.
Males: Single and Family Contracts.
Tax free Basic Salary. From 12800- 23625 QR (Qatari Riyals) per month. (Salary offered according to experience)
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance: 1250 QR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For males with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
School allowance: 21 000 QR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) per child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Degree with specialization in Neurophysiology/Clinical Technology (Fulltime Studies).
Bachelor Degree in Science AND completion of a RECOGNISED TRAINING COURSE/PROGRAM IN NEUROPHYSIOLOGY (College or Hospital based).
*ABRET - American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists.
* AAET - American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologists.
* Any other certificate.
10 + years experience as a Neurophysiology Technologist including 3 years with demonstrated proficiency in performing essential neurophysiology tests. (Licensed Experience).
Valid Primary License from the country of origin (if applicable) AND should be eligible for license from the licensing authority in the State of Qatar to practice as a healthcare profession.
***BUT if person has ABRET or AAET it will also be regarded as LICENSED experience.
1. Performs, organizes and overviews ambulatory EEG and digital video EEG recordings including neonatal, ICUs, and other related recordings
2. Obtain patient medical history to include neurologic symptomatology and medications.
3. Able to operate and instruct the use of EEG instruments and digital computerized video EEG instruments
4. Apply scalp and chest electrodes as required by utilizing appropriate EEG established system to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
5. Advise patient and family members on administered test.
6. Monitor and adjust equipment to ensure optimal recordings procedures
7. Assess and document video EEG recordings.
8. Participates in review of long term video EEG monitoring to include monitoring, documenting and other related recorded items for physician review.
9. Implement basic infection control procedures to ensure compliance.
10. Assure equipment and instruments are sanitized and working properly.
11. Reports equipment problems and make minor adjustment and repair of the equipment.
12. Enter various data into computer; verify data, make corrections and ensure accuracy; maintain a variety of patient logs to include archiving of EEG and video EEG
13. Perform cortical grid electrode cable mapping, montage programming and recording of Grid patients under the direction of attending Neurophysiologist Assist attending physician with cerebral cortex sensory motor strip area cases recordings
14. Prepare and maintain a variety of reports, and analyze and interpret reports as required.
15. Prepare, present and disseminate information to lower level staff, nurses, physicians and medical students
16. Serve as technical lead over lower level staff as required; may assist in the training of residents and medical students
17. Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, reading current literature, attending in-services, meetings and workshops
18. Responding to the medical emergencies such as convulsive seizures.
19. Able to do any further duties as requested.
20. Care the patient’s basic needs and cleaning patient after procedure.
THE MEDICAL GROUP:
Qatar’s national healthcare delivery system is rapidly developing. Here, you will have the opportunity to team with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare and to provide world class patient care service for the population. This medical group has one of the biggest workforce in Qatar, with more than 2 million people living and working in Qatar, this diverse and exciting organization has more than 90 different nationalities working to deliver the best care always to their patients and the Qatar community.
Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
MORE ABOUT QATAR:
Qatar is the host country of the FIFA World Cup 2022 and listed as the richest country in the world by Forbes. Qatar is home to many expats who relocated here for work and those drawn to its life of luxury, this is most evident in the capital city Doha. Doha is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the east of Qatar. Doha has awesome attractions. You will be able to experience adventure, buzzing nightlife, culture or relaxation. Qatar does not only offer the most amazing desert landscapes but also stunning beautiful beaches beautiful beaches to enjoy.